Monday, December 20, 2010

A tryst with a Taiwanese-Singaporean FL

I seldom go IRC nowadays but on that particular boring day, I did not have anything much to do and so I thought I will try my luck in MIRC. And as usual, IRC nowadays have so many parkers but no chatters. Unlike the past when one can easily sian a xiao mei mei or pick up a fling or 2 from there. Nowadays the girls in IRC are more streetsmart and alert. They want guys merely to humour them and some even "hang up to sell". After messaging a few just getting replies such as "hi intro?" and then no further replies after telling them my age, location. Maybe I am growing too old for this. Nevertheless, I had one guy messaging.

Guy: "How's luck bro?"
Me: "Bad, no luck at all"
Guy: "Wana exchange girl's number mai?"
Me: "huh dun wan la"
Guy: "why leh?"
Me: They sure ask who give the number. I duno wat to say"
Guy: "Just say know at Dragonfly la....... or friend give"
Me: Not all girls go dragonfly la..... Friend give she also sure ask which friend...." I dun like give other girl's number this way also. Wait u sabo me, they sure come screw me upside down....."
Guy: "Come on, I wun sabo you one la...."
I hesistated for a while.
Me: "Really dun wan la. If i give u the girl's number, makiam no respect her leh. U wan then I ask her first la. If she says ok then I give. How?"
Guy: "Aiyo u damn humji leh...."
Me: WA lau brother, dun give u, u say I humji. I ask first la. She says ok then at least u also dun need crack ur brains to think of excuse how u get her number right? If dun wan then let's call it off la ok?"
Guy: "OK la. U go ask then give lor."
Me: " Ok wat kind of girl u want?"
Guy: " Anything la... as long as not dao can liao."
Me: "!!!! Fat and ugly also u anything ar?"
Guy: Aiya u dun like dun means i dun like ma... Dun wan too fat la. Fleshy still ok."
Me: "Erm.... ok lor since u like that say. U wait"

And with that, I messaged a girl from my MSN whom I know is out to swing also. A little fleshy though. She was ok with me giving another guy her number and with that I replied him.

Me: "Hey brother, the girl says ok. 9XXXXXX."
Guy: "What's her name?"
Me: "Oh she is JXXXXX."
Guys: "ok. Give you this number la.... 8XXXXXXX. Her name is SXXXXX. Heard from her she from Taiwan but born in Singapore. You can say I give one. Say TXXXXX give one"
Me: "Huh simi from Taiwan born in Singapore? Born in Singapore means from Singapore wat. How come from Taiwan born in Singapore one?"
Guy: "No la, she born in Singapore but 1 parent from Taiwan ma. So she spent her childhood in Taiwan. Now come back Singapore stay."
Me: "Oh how old one?"
Guy: "She ar, 18 or 19 nia"
Me: "wa so young ar."
Guy: "Good ma. U dun like meh?"
Me: " okok thanks ar bro. Gtg for now."

And with that, I disconnected from IRC. Wondering should I contact this girl. Then I decided just to drop her an SMS and to my delight, she replied within minutes.
"Who is this" as I read her sms.
I replied "oh I got your number from TXXXXX."
"Oh so when you want it?" Her next message read.
"huh" I want wat? I thought to myself. This girl so direct meh?
Then I thought sms-ing was a little slow and effort consuming. So I decided to call her up directly. There was ring tone but she did not pick it up. And so I thought maybe fake one and brushed the thoughts aside. However about 40 minutes later, my phone rang and I picked it up. It was her number from my called display.
On the other end, she spoke " You are?"
And oh yes I forgot to tell her my name and so I said "I am XXXXX"
"uh huh" and with that, we began our ever first conversation...............
Through our conversation, I came to know that she is a single mother of 1 son and that she is actually providing sex service for money which meant she is a FL. She asked if I was interested in her service and I told her no and that she can just be friends if she do not mind. She said ok. I also asked her for her friendster account and added her. She looked like a syt from her pics but not wanting to trust pictures as we know most pictures can be a bit fakey.

We still kept in touch occasionally and suddenly one day, she asked if I can go pick her up from Queenstown and send her home. She was staying somewhere in the north and I was thinking to myself (wa damn far sia) but I wanted to meet up with her and see how she looks like in real person. I gave a little excuse
"wa damn far leh.... just to send you back. I gain nothing sia...." I told her on the phone.
"Ok lah you come fetch me, then we go somewhere for a drink before sending me back ok?"
"Erm..... interesting, a chance to be with her alone." I thought to myself.
"Then no happening ar?" I asked her.
"We shall see la ok?" she replied.
"Ok lor. U sms me the address la then I come now." I told her and with that I chionged out to fetch her. When I reached the place we agreed to meet, she was not around and I called her on her mobile. She told me she is on her way down and shortly after from my rear mirror, I saw a girl about 1.68m not slim and not plump stepping out from the void deck to the carpark fiddling with her handphone. My phone rang and I asked has she reached and she told me yes and where was I? I drove my car towards her and she smiled at me when my car came to a halt. She opened the door and said "Hi". In return, I replied "Hi" as well. She was wearing long fake eyelashes and she was wearing this tight miniskirt and could see that her toe/finger nails were all decorated with shiny beads.

Throughout our journey back, we chatted in general and I asked her
"Where you want to go and drink?"
"Somewhere near my home can?" she said.
"Huh, not kopidiam bah" I retorted.
"no la.... go 7-11 buy drinks then go somewhere lor" she responded.
"Oh ok!" I answered her.
And with that, I drove to a 7-11 near her place, grabbed 2 cans of beer and 1 packet of CD and then went to a secluded multi-storey carpark. What was special and different about this carpark was that most carparks were constructed rising upwards. But for this one, beside upwards, it also had underground carparks up to 3 basements floors. So I drove down to basement 3. I could see at basement 2, there were already no cars parked there, needless to say about basement 3. I chose a spot at one corner which had a pillar wall on the other side and so, both sides were well shielded. I pulled open a can of beer for her and also the other for myself and started drinking. We continued chatting in general and I asked her more questions about herself such as,
"How much each time your session with your customers?" I asked.
"$250" she said.
"wa, so ex ar? BJ leh?" I further asked.
"Depending la. Some kiao chees one give $50. Some more generous give $100. Got once, this guy gave me $200 but never do with me. I told him about my story and he felt pitiful for me and so he gave me the money to me to buy milk powder for my son." She explained.
I listened attentively as she began tell me her encounters..................................

We weren’t drunk for that night but we clicked. She hinted to me then and then whether am I interested in her service, but I wasn’t willing to pay $250 for her standard, maybe not even $100. For $100, I can get a better, much more prettier one at GL. As she told me more about her encounters, she seems to get turned on herself though I did get a little horny from her stories.

Then I suggested sitting behind the car where it is more spacious and I think she knew what I was up to. After switching to the back seats, we continued drinking and chatting. As I only bought 1 can of beer for each of us, soon the drink finished and I stepped out my car for a smoke. After my smoke, I went back into the car and saw that it was getting late. Before I could suggest to her to go back home, she went on again telling me about her encounters again. This time she told me she gave a guy a BJ until he CIM. I responded and told her that so far no girls can blow til I cum yet. And I sighed looking a little disappointed. Guess she took it up as a challenge and asked if I dare to take a gamble with her. The deal was if she could blow til I cum, then I pay her $50. In my mind, I was thinking if she can blow til I cum, I dun even mind giving her $100!!! And so I agreed. Before I knew it, she pawed on my brudder with my pants still on and started stroking it. My brudder got a hard-on and then she tried to loosen my belt but I guess she did not know how to. And so I gave her some assistance and I took it off myself. She stuck out her tongue and began licking my brudder. It was normal, nothing extraordinary. But when she put my brudder into her mouth and began moving in and out of her mouth. Wa Lan Eh! Buay tahan! The pressure between her lips, the momentum, the sucking effect and her tongue touching the tip each time she went in and out. First time I encountered such a great BBBJ!!! I nearly CIM but I tahan and never cum.

It wasn’t long before her stamina ran out and she stopped. She cursed and sweared and said “Nabei why you take so long one? Damn tired liao.” I grinned and told her she failed. Saved my $50! LOL. And so, she LPPL and gave up. It was not the end of story yet. This was just the beginning. Anyway, for that night, I just sent her back and there’s more to come.

We remained in contact frequently and most of the time, we chatted about sex or our sexual encounters. She told me she enjoyed sex and she has a high sex drive. I was surprised that she was so frank and honest with me as most of the time, most girls will kay kay act “virgin” and pretend to be holy. And since she was so open with me, I told her I tried 3some and 4some before but she told me she never try before. A devilish idea suddenly came into my mind at that moment. I thought of something, which was to persuade her to join me in a 3some, a MMF with one of my good buddy. And so I told her about one of my close friend, JXXXXX who is not interested in sex. But he enjoyed licking girls' pussies. This can make him go crazy and turned on which is enough to satisfy his sexual fantasy. She became a little interested in my offer. Tell me honestly how many girls out there dun like a paintjob, right?

And so I suggested to her, if she is ok with my idea, I will go arrange for a drinking session at his place. All this will definitely be totally discreet which I assured her. And most importantly, I told her if she is not "okay" with my friend on that day, we shall just drink and go home after that, no obligations. And so she agreed after more persuading………………. My cajoling has worked, now only to make my plan into action. And so, I called up my buddy and told him about my plan.

This weren’t our 1st time. We had a session with another 2 girls sometime back. Both of them were Bisexuals and so, you can imagine a girl licking for another girl live in action! And another session with another girl, a little plump though. My buddy was of course extremely thrilled after I showed him her pic on Friendster. He said I sibei good with my coaxing power and said I am impressive. But I think otherwise la. It's just purely luck. And so, I arranged for the day…………..
 
The day came and I arranged to meet her at 8pm at somewhere near her place. After that which I planned to fetch her to my buddy's place. I reached the place at 7.45pm and waited til 8.10pm. She did not turn up and so, I called her but she did not answer. However minutes later, she returned call to me and told me she is unable to make it for the swing. I was a bit angry and told her off. Not sure if it was real but she told me her granny was in hospital, which I am not sure if it is real. I even volunteered to send her to the hospital but she said there was no need.

I felt I kena put aeroplane lor but I did not want to force her to go if she did not want to and so I called my good friend and told him about it. He was disappointed and asked if I can give him her number so that he can call and persuade her. And so I gave it to him and he told me to continue waiting there.

After about 10 minutes, he called me back and told me she agreed to proceed to his place. And so I called her back and she told me she is on the way to meet me. But on one condition, which is to send her to the hospital and I agreed.

She reached at about 9+ (which meant I waited for nearly 1 hour+!!!!) and then we went to my friend's place. While in the car, she chatted casually. She was in a denim mini skirt and a tight fitting top. Bros who have tried her before can imagine how she looks. Took around 8-10 minutes to reach my friend's place.

When my buddy saw her at his doorstep, could see that he was pretty impressed with her. We went in and sat down and started drinking. My buddy is one damn friendly fucker who always breaks the ice easily with anyone, be it female or male. And soon, we were chatting and enjoying each other's company. When my buddy went to get us our 4th round of drinks, I asked her whether is she comfortable with my friend and she nodded shyly. And as such, our swing started when he returned with the drinks.

I was the one who initiated it by touching her breast. Could feel she was shy initially as my friend was present. My friend also took the initiative but he went straight for her pussy, lifted up her skirt up to her thighs and by rubbing her panties. Damn funny as he opened his eyes wide having this damn perverted look. I was frenching her when she started moaning. I stopped and took a peep at my buddy. He was already licking and sucking on the 2 lips of her pussy. Bushy black forest she has. Then she started stroking my dick and tried pulling down my pants. With some assistance from me, off my pants went and almost immediately, my brudder was placed into her mouth.

From my angle, I could still see my buddy feasting on her pussy enjoying every moment of it. At intervals, he will pull out his fingers from her pussy which were all wet covered with her juice and he placed them into his mouth tasting all her cum and showing it to me with a satisfied perverted expression. This nearly made me laugh but I controlled my emotions at that time. This went on for sometime and I could feel she was getting more and more horny as she still continued sucking on my brudder, moaning and sucking harder each time. I could also feel she was thrusting in and out using her mouth harder and harder with each pump. By the time she was ready, she just motioned for me to enter her. And so, I capped on a safety helmet and thrusted into her missionary style while my friend sat aside and watched the whole live show. I indicated to him to try her BBBJ but he did not want. But I insisted and told him it was damn great and so, he went over and she also gave him a BBBJ while he stood by the bed.

After a short while, I told her to switch over to doggy style while I continued to thrust her even harder this time while my buddy still stood in front and she continued blowing. And each thrust comes with an effect of a moan, each time getting louder and I bet my buddy can also feel the vibration of her moan on his dick. Until now, then I can see his brudder starting to erect. Damn slow, not sure whether his brudder spoilt already or what....

And then after a while, I felt a gush forcing itself through my brudder and before I knew it, *PooF!* millions of my babies shot out into the condom and I stopped. She also stopped and laid sideway on the bed. My friend gave me a *Hmmmm* look and gave me the thumbs up indicating her BBBJ was indeed great. So far among all my sexual encounter, her BBBJ was the best. No girls can compare to her blowing skills!

We decided to continue drinking. Did not have a 2nd round and then after that, I sent her home before going back on my own......................
 
The 3rd time I met her was quite similar to the 1st time I met her. She called me up and asked me to go fetch her and send her home. It just seems like Deja Vu. This time we went to the underground carpark again except previously she only gave me a BBBJ in the car. This time was more exciting. She gave me a BBBJ outside the car in the carpark!!!! Damn Kan Cheong..
Then we went in and she put on caps for me and I penetrated into her love hole. Then again we opened the car door, and we went outside again. In a standing position, she bent onto the back car seat and I continued thrusting into her cave. All ended fast and I sent her back after that. That was our last meet-up but we still do contact via sms.

She also told me to introduce "potential" clients to her which I did. However, I heard from her recently she is pregnant but duno with whose child(Definitely not mine. I know what some of you out there will be thinking.. Hehe. I always put my helmet on).

And oh yes. forgot to mention, throughout all this while, I did not pay her a single cent for our swing session or BJ session. She did not request that I paid which meant both of us were willing parties. =X

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if you're just plain lucky or really good with the ladies. Seems your methods of doing things works pretty well.Btw...i do hope that the lady will turn into someone better in the future...not everything is about sex even though its just common practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn exciting story. Read already stand up for SG. You lucky fellow. lol

    ReplyDelete