Sunday, December 26, 2010

My hot FB

I consider each of my tryst to be a new chapter of my life and each is a memory for me to think back in the near future when I am a grandpa.
It's been a very long time since I have penned down a story. As of now, another new chapter for me to share with you guys. I will know readers will tell me "Don't shit and eat at the same place" etc...... but when it comes, it just comes and hard to avoid.
Just hitting 20, a syt. With very fair skin, slim body a A to B cup, standing at about 1.6m. Relatively new to my company, a face which I will rate 6/10. Another fellow SBF bro whom have seen her rated her 7/10 to my surprise (he says she looks like Angela Zhang (above image)- I have gotta admit she does looks like her a little from certain angles with similar features except for her hair.). A girl who will raise the attention of guys surrounding her, and of course looks or stares by guys who walk past her. With such assets, she has also gained my attention. But I still do not know her in the last 2 months.
While working, I have seen her a couple of times while smoking but she looked so unfriendly. Wearing those very short pants to work has already set my million sperms boiling and hormones raging, just by looking at those sexy legs of hers. One thing: fair-skinned girls have never failed to gain my attention provided they are not ugly that is. I never did try hard to gain her attention all the while but I knew one day, I will be able to get her somehow. This is how it started..............
I see her frequently at the smoking area alone however she was close to 1 particular colleague and thus I managed to gather more information about her from that particular lady. Forgot to mention she is a PRC.

Her age, whether she is attached etc... are just some information that I managed to gain..... Next the rest are up to me. I managed to start a conversation 1 day as I needed her help to work on something at work. From there, she began to be aware of my existance.
The opportunity arrived 1 day. It was already dark in the evening after work, I saw her at the lobby smoking area. I walked over and smiled at her. She smiled back in return.
"Ho seh liao" these thoughts floated in my mind.
I walked over and lighted up a cigarette and the first informal conversation started.
"一个人啊?(Alone?)"
"我旁边还有别人吗?(Do you see anyone else beside)"
Taken back by her reply, I stood there stunned, feeling a bit awkward but luckily my mind worked fast...
"刚才有好多好兄弟在你旁边,你没感觉到吗? (Didn't you see there are a few good brothers beside you earlier on?)"
She looked around with a feary expression.
"别吓我啊,我的心很弱.(Don't scare me. I've got a weak heart)"
"哈哈。逗你的啦 (Haha, I am pulling your legs only lah.)"
We chatted a little about work and after the fag, I went back home. With the earlier conversation, I am sure there will be another chance for me to chat with her again. Indeed, met her at the smoking point again the next morning. She was wearing a pair of black denim shorts with a simple tops and heels that show her slim fair legs.
"嗨,又那么巧" (Hi, such a coincidence)
She smiled at me, "巧吗?我每天上下班都会来抽烟的啊." (Is it? I come to smoke before and after work everyday.)
"噢。有好几次有看过你啊 (Oh, I've seen you a few times before)"
"是吗?我没看过你啊 (Is it, I never see you before)"
"因为我不帅啦,你那里会注意到我 (I am not handsome, that's why you never notice me)?"
She giggled and I seized the opportunity to ask her for her contact number.
"给我你电话号码啦,改次我来抽烟,我约你 (Why not give me your handphone number, I will ask you to smoke with me in future)."
"喔?好啊 (Oh, ok)"

With that, I quickly passed her my handphone and she dialed her number into my iPhone.
Time passed fast and it was off work. I went to the smoking area but to my disappointment, she was not there. I took my cigarette and went back home.
On the way, I SMSed her
"放工了吗 (Knock off already)?"
"你有上网的吗 (Do you go online)?"
"有啊 (Yes, I do)"
"那,有用MSN吗?(Then do you have MSN)?"
什么来的 (What's that)?
那个可以上网聊天的工具咯(Can use that for chatting online)
我只用QQ(I only use QQ).
我不会用QQ啊,也没户口 (I don't know how to use QQ, and I don't have a QQ account.).
我帮你开个户口,要吗 (Why not I help you to open 1?)?
"Ho seh liao!" I thought to myself.
好啊(Sure!)!

She directed me to the website to download the programme and I had initial difficulties to cause my Chinese wasn't that good. But after I managed to log on, we started our ever first online conversation which eventually led to....

Our first conversation was simple and plain. Chatted about work, chatted about our colleagues, chatted about life, love and oh no nothing about sex.
And since our first conversation was rather boring, I shall not include any contents of it here.
We chatted almost everyday since after. It was only after some time that I began to talk about my past relationships, asked her about hers and then got to find out that actually she had a bf in China when she came over. But they have just broken off. Was it my luck? I came into the picture at the right time to console her, to fill up the emptiness in her life.

And oh yes, I forgot to mention. She was aware I am married right from beginning. She did not ask me what was my agenda in chatting with her right from beginning but I suppose she knows it. Well you know girls..... they ain't all bimbos. In fact she knew what was my agenda already but kept mum over it. But later on in the story, she disclosed to me that she knew.
Anyway back to my story. It wasn't long before I asked her out for the first time. It was both our off day. I was online and feeling bored and I logged on. I saw her online. I already knew roughly the timing when she will be online by now everyday. I PMed her and she replied also feeling bored. I got a little bolder and asked if she is keen to come out for a drink (a low-down trick, but surprising it still works!).
好啊 (Ok!) came her reply!
但是现在没什么地方可以去喝酒喔(But there's not many places to drink at this time of the day)
那你安排咯。我是随便的啦(Then you arrange, I am fine with anywhere)
Very ho seh liao! I called to the hotel that I frequented and checked whether there's any available rooms. There was!
With that, I arranged to meet her somewhere.

We met at the arranged time and place and after picking her up, I started driving off. I am surprised that she did not even ask me where we were going.
Then while driving on the expressways nearing BKE to SLE, I decided why not hop over to our neighbourhood land across the causeway. The hotel rates are cheaper and there was no need for 2 ICs. What was expensive there was the beer. But it does not matter. So I asked if she got her passport with her and she said she has. So I suggested to her going over to JB and she agreed.
The traffic wasn't that bad and within less than an hour, we were across the causeway and after grabbing 2 bottles of beer and tar bao-ing some food, I drove around looking for a hotel. During the drive, I saw a few motels but they looked simply too run-down. After about 15 minutes, I managed to detect 1 that looked average and I parked my car. All these while, I have not told her I am bringing her to a hotel. She did not look surprise either when I told her to wait for me in the car while I check in. I thought she was a seasoned player as well but then she told me she just did not want to appear hypocritical......
After checking in, I went down to bring her up to the room. We settled down within minutes and started feasting on the food we brought. The room was not in the best of state but cannot expect too much as the charges were quite cheap. I booked for 4 hours and it was only RM$30! One sad thing though, the air-con weren't in its best condition. Cool enough without actions. While eating, I opened the 2 bottles of beer and we started drinking. It wasn't long before I can feel the heat........

 
 

 

It was getting stuffy in the room after having downed 1 bottle shared between me and her. We were sitting on the bed watching TV. As I began to become more gutsy, I went on to put my arms around her. No rejection.
The rest is just SOP! Frenched kissed her and she reciprocated. It was a long wet one which almost lasted forever and my hands started the auto-roaming. I tried to stop them but they went out of control. Initally circled around her thighs, stroked them thoroughly and they were very smooth. She was very fair and on top of her smooth tender skin, I was damn aroused. I have always liked fair-skinned women. Moreover being able to bonk a girl more than a decade younger than me almost got me higher than as usual.

Our tongues never parted and were wrestling one another, challenging whose will get tired first. But we never. In fact, I guess that was the longest kiss I ever had with any women in my life. My hands were already roaming inside her dress. Oh ya, forgot to mention that she was wearing a baby doll dress on this occasion. Easily strapped off her bra strap and then down it came.
Her legs slowly parted and I could hear soft moans from her. I went on to rub her private parts, or rather what we call that as "CHEE BYE" . Sorry this may sound crude but this is indeed what it is called isn't it? LOL. I pulled and turned one side of her panties and put my fingers in. wOw, she was so damn freaking wet................. I can feel as though she was like a running tap with all her juice dripping out.
"It must have been too long that she have not made love. Never mind, let me do the servicing and turbo up her engine", these were my initial thoughts.

I went down on her and began sucking and licking every drip of cunt juice in her vagina. I simply loved the taste and the look of it. It was as young looking as her and her vagina lips were protruding. Looks yummy..... (I'll try to persuade her to let me take a pic to share it with you guys again.  ) Anyway, I gave her a long paintjob which she enjoyed as well thoroughly but she did not give me a blowjob. I requested for it but she told her she not know how to do it. Not only she appeared not to know how to do it, she really cannot make it. I told her to suck it like eating an ice cream and she indeed used her tongue and licked it like an ice cream without any blowjob suction or not even putting it in her mouth. I guided her here and there a little and then she giggled while working on it and said
"你好象是我老师 (You are like my teacher)".
"那就把我当成你的性教师吧! (Then treat me as your sex instructor!)"
(Lessons always free for you) I was thinking in my mind.
I wanted to eat her like a little bunny. I was hungry for her and lusted thirstily. Our foreplay session was long. I guided her to a 69 position and we continued our little "game". I was feeling hot by then and perspiring even though the air con was already set to the minimal temperature.

Alright let's skip the bonking part. It's standard with the thrusting and poking and well that almost ended our first session. And oh yes, I went in raw. I sent her back before making my way home. My mind was just about the session while driving home. I felt like a warrior who has just conquered a significant conquest. Feeling proud, this was just the very first session. More to come.............

Having many sessions with my FB already. Description of the sessions comes with lots of teasing from her and I managed to convince her to be more daring.


As a matter of fact, my FB has read this thread and is aware of my posting. Of course, I consulted her and posted them with her permission!  It's a matter of respect by getting her permission. Our 2nd session was a bit sexciting cause I brought her back to my place! Everything was 偷偷摸摸.
I wanted to try everything with her and she did not reject me. I slowly began to feel accustomed with her companionship and also began to fall in love with her. I asked her before whether is she in love with me. She refused to tell me but hinted that she will control falling deeper into the relationship as she knows I am married. I even tested her by telling her, what if I wanted to divorce my OC and marry her. She told me she will leave me right away. She don't mind being with me but she did not want to break my family up. She told me she felt contented being with me and has even started treating me like her boyfriend, showering me with love and concern. But at the end of the day, she will still want me to go back to my wife and continue to play my role as a father and as a husband.

I am also contented for now to have her as a FB. She was open to trying new stuffs and we discussed about sex openly with one another. And when I told her that a guy's G-spot is the ass-hole, she even told me she was willing to try ass rim on me.  I was delighted and I in turn also tried ass rim on her. I was amazed that her asshole was odourless with no shit smell and no hair. I enjoyed painting her front and back. The next thing I tried was trying to penetrate her in the ass, but I failed when she told me it was too painful. So we have never tried that anymore except using my finger with the assistance of some lubricant.
What I am going to disclose next will be something even more kinky but in the beginning, I felt jealous. Anyone can guess?


I am not sure if she is an exhibitionist but I do believe she is not as simple as I thought right from the beginning. All these while when we chatted, I got to know her deeper. I am glad she is willing just to be my FB and not more than that. One day, I decided to ask my buddy along for a drinking session.

We decided to buy some beer and go somewhere quiet for a drink. I wanted to tease my friend that night. He obliged and turned up. We chatted, drank and smoked, enjoying our drinking session. I knew deep inside he was also yearning for her.

After a few rounds of drinks, he got a bit high and was talking cock, cracking jokes. He got a bit bolder and touched my FB on her shoulders saying that his massage skills are good etc.... And oh yah, one weird thing I missed out about this buddy of mine is that he has totally no interest in bonking.

I suggested adjourning to his place to continue our drinking and he agreed. My FB had no objections and we proceeded. What is going to happen next was to my planning, nothing to my surprise but was to my FB's surprise. Before introducing her to my buddy, I have already told her beforehand that he is 1 guy who do not likes to have sex, only likes to offer paint job for a girl. But she rejected me directly straight in my face that she will never accept having 2 guys at the same time. I went :rolleyes:. In fact, I was also not prepared whether can I accept the fact that she gets licked by another guy. There was nevertheless still some jealousy in me even though just by having these thoughts.
We drank even more, earlier on with beer and now with hard liquor. Those who drinks know by mixing can get one super high. Before I knew it, we were already tipsy and my hands were all over my FB in front of my buddy. Could see that he was :eek: and also gulping down large volume of saliva into his throat. He took quick peeps at us and I noticed this. We were still frenching and I went on to nibble her ear lobes. She moaned and I am sure that was loud enough for my buddy to hear it. I went on to her neck and gave it short nibbles with some soft licks which made her shiver. I could feel her 鸡皮 forming on her thighs. My hand all these while was going round in circles on her thighs and then I went on to her shorts, slightly parting her legs and then pushing her shorts and panties aside, started fingering her. Initially, she stopped me saying that my friend is around. But I assured her that it was ok.
She was high, I was high. My friend was high. So what do you guys think we did? Totally no rejection at all by now and I could feel that she was totally relaxed in the presence of both of us. At this time, I unbuttoned the button on her shorts and zip down her zips. She jerked her butts up to allow me to remove her shorts more easily. Off came her shorts and panties. She used both her hands to cover her private parts. Her embarrassed expression was cute. I went down on her and began to paint her love hole. Her love juice was already overflowing. She moaned even louder now and parted her legs more willingly.
All these while, my buddy was still sipping on his glass of alochol, sitting on his chair and not making any moves. I then ushered him to come over and lick her very wet vagina now, with a mixture of my saliva and also her love juice. He began his feasting on his fetish.

It was not our first time tag-teaming. Previously, we had our conquests with other girls before whereby we tagged team for the foreplay sessions with other girls. I will not mention the previous sessions for now unless readers strongly want me to.

We were all drunk. I was french kissing her while he was licking at her "abalone". I cannot remember how long we lasted but I asked her to give me a blowjob which she did. I was lying flat, face-up while she was lying on her side, 1 hand holding on to my dick and sucking on it while my tag team partner was at the edge of the bed with one of her legs slighly bent around his head.....
 

Very arousing at the sight of the 3P. She gave out soft moans at intervals. Let me share with you how it feels with your dick in a girl's mouth and also while she is moaning..... Shiok!

Next to happen was standard, I think she had enough of the foreplay. Her love juice was overflowing. As you can see from one of the previous picture, she comes wet easily. She moved on top of me while my tag team partner picked up a cigarette for a smoke. She squatted on top of me and moved with upwards-downwards movements. Wa I damn buay tahan girls so initiative one. So I cummed within minutes.......... but not into her. I told her I am cumming and she automatically allowed me to remove my dick from her love hole. I shot, and her mouth went to my dick and sucked every drop of my sperm.

A few more sessions with my tag team partner. But the sessions were more or less the same so not worth mentioning the same old thing. The last we had was slightly different.
She was on top of me with her back facing me, her legs spread wide open like a "M" shape. The next thing that my tag team partner did while I was thrusting her surprised as well as aroused me. He went on to give her a paint job while I was bonking her in that position. The whole thing got too vigorous and I nearly poked my dick into his mouth!  And the best thing was we all had a good laugh over it.



1 comment: