Monday, December 20, 2010

It all started at a chalet

My male colleagues frequently organize outings such as chalets, overseas trips to nearby countries and also clubbing sessions which I will join if time permits. And always there will be girls going along as well, mixture of PRC, malaysian and singaporean girls, mainly in their early 20s.

There is this girl, slighly fleshy but not ugly. She appears very fierce and that was my first impression of her then. Never have many opportunities to interract with her though as she was from another team but after joining a few outings, I realised she is rather quiet and also reserved.

It all started at this chalet that my friend had. They were celebrating someone's birthday and I was invited..............
BBQ was inevitably a must at a chalet and there were more than enough drinks going around and initially there were at least 40-50 over people, some girls/guys whom I never even see before, many whom were pretty PRC syts. Most of the girls did not drink and we guys were the only ones drowning ourselves in alcohol and by 11pm, most of the girls started to go home and some guys as well, but I did not take notice of it until only close to about 11 guys and 9 girls remained to stay over. We continued drinking, playing 5-10, card games and finally we started throwing one another into the swimming pool regardless of male/female and by 1am, some of us were intoxicated and I was a little tipsy as well. Some of the guys suggested going for a walk somewhere but I did not want to go. W also wanted to stay behind and as such, those who were sober enough all went, leaving me, W and about 3 guys who were dead drunk already lying on the floor sleeping. 3 girls also did not want to go as they were sitting by the poolside chatting and still drinking.

When the group left, the chalet was pretty quiet already. Only W and me were the ones awake left and she came over to me for a chat. I was also getting a uncontrollably tired but forced myself to remain awake to chat with her. We started asking one another about each other. I started to feel the alcohol effect working on me as I got more high and W's face was also becoming very red. Did not know how much she drank but as there were still people in the chalet, I did not try to be funny with her. However, I tried my luck by suggesting to go for a walk by the beach and surprisingly, she agreed!

And so, we just walked off without informing anyone. Actually the beach was literally just opposite the chalet but as the chalets were all cordoned off with high fences, the walk to the seaside was a long one as we had to walk out of the chalet and across the carpark round the resort. We just chatted casually along the way and I lit a cigarette and smoked.

(In Mandarin)
"So I heard your relationship with your bf is rocky?" I asked.
"Erm... ya. Let's not talk about it, can?" she replied.
"Eh ok. Sorry." I said and with that, I kept silent.

When we reached the seaside, there was no pathway to the beach and we had to walk across the grass patch to the breakwaters. And as it was rather dark, I stretched out my hand voluntarily to help her across and she did not reject my offer and held my hands. So we sat down at the breakwaters and continued chatting. Being still tipsy, I picked up my courage and asked if she and her bf does have sex and she replied that they do. I asked if she dared to try something daring and she asked me what? In the beginning I did not know how to put the words in place and so I ta ti tu a bit but then seeing her so curious and also getting more and more impatient, I just broke the question.

(In Mandarin)
"U dare to make out here?" I asked.
"What you mean?" she replied.
I stumped for 5 seconds trying to go more direct. "I mean make love here la".
She kept quiet and in turn, I also kept quiet. Both of us were quiet for at least 5 minutes and the surroundings was extremely serene. Could hear the natural sounds of crickets occasionally.........................

All this while, she was just sitting on the breakwaters while I have already laid down on the breakwaters, with the surface being a little rough on my back but my butts being more protected by the thick Bermudas that I was wearing.

The sky with only a handful of stars that night did not really help add on the atmosphere. Suddenly she whispered “I duno, never try before.”
I did not catch her statement and so, I said “huh, what you say?”
She refused to repeat initially but after asking for a few times, she said again “I duno la, never try before in public.” I did not know was that a hint for me to try or just a casual remark.

Then, she came laid down beside me. She asked if she can lie on my chest. I replied her “of course, why not?” Which guy will reject such a request, right? And while she laid on one side of my body, we continued chatting. Or rather I did most of the chatting while she just listened. Not before long, I noticed she had no respond to my questions anymore and then I found out that she have fallen asleep on me. I decided to “show hand” and give it a shot to try. Now as you know that she was lying on one part of my body, only had 1 hand free. So using only 1 hand, I went down to her thighs and decided to start off with that. No rejection from her and slowly I moved up to her breasts which stood up facing the moon, inviting and defence-less. I grabbed one of them and gave it a soft squeeze before moving over to the other also doing the same. All this while, she just laid there motionless, like a dead fish. Not sure was she really asleep or just faking it. Anyway who cares isn’t it?

I slowly moved downwards again………………………

 had to stretched my hand a little as she was still lying on my body. I placed my hand through one of the opening from her fbt from her thigh and began to touch the surface of her panties. Slowly stroking and rubbing, she reacted by soft moaning but she did not push me away. And so, I continued light petting on her. She did not touch me back but nevertheless, my brudder has already stood hardon without any help from her. This went on for about 15 minutes or so and she was already getting very very wet even though I have not placed my finger into her panties. I wanted to but she stopped me and said "We are in the public, pls dun do this." And with that of course I stopped. Could see a little disappointment on her face, perhaps she wanted me to continue with light petting. Now I can see that her face was even redder then earlier on.

I stood up and decided that we should go back to the chalet. So we walked back and by the time we were back in the chalet, the group were back and one of the guy asked me where did I go? But I just kept mum and did not say anything. He kept teasing me saying that I went to monkey around right? I just laughed it off and said nothing. The rest of the night was more peaceful now as most of us already had a drink too much and decided we should either slow down or stop. Those lying on the floor earlier on now have all disappeared and I believed they must be occupying the beds in the air-con rooms. We played Dai Dee and took sips of either beer or housepour as forfeit.

Some of us did not sleep at all and we decided to go back early in the morning. I shared a cab with another 2 guy friends with W and we went separate ways as soon as we touched our destination and went back home. But as W and me were the last to alight, I managed to get her contact number. Rested for the remaining of that day and there is more to come for me and W........................

After that hanky panky business with W at the chalet, I was even more tempted to up her and my mind was always filled with fantasies 'bout her. We still do contact via SMS and I managed to date her out finally one day. I told her I was meeting a friend(also a samster) at his house for a drinking session and that she can tag along if she was interested. She was fine with the arrangement except that in the beginning she was afraid as there was going to be 2 guys and she is the only female around.

On the day after work, she met me outside her company where I picked her and we went straight to my friend's place. We were drinking and chatting. I was beginning to get a little touchy with her. My guy friend was on his computer when I asked her jokingly whether she dare to have a swing session with me together with my friend. She rejected my proposal immediately. And as such, out conversation went back to normal stuffs.

I told my guy friend about this when we went for a smoke. He proposed that he pretend that he go down to buy something while I push my luck to try and I agreed. With that, he went to his room get his wallet and told W that he needs to go down to get something, hence leaving me and W only.

Opportunity only comes once and so, I did not want to waste my chance. Immediately engaged in a french-kissing session once my friend left and cupped her breast and started rubbing them. There was entirely no rejection and so I went on down to her denim skirt and started rubbing her below with her underwear still on. I unbuckled her bra straps and came off her bra, at least a D cup. Without wasting any more time, started sucking on her nipples and it wasn't long before she started soft moans and panting and she pulled my hands away as if she wasn't able to take it any further. Pulled off her panties and there I could see a black forest, not thick nor trimmed. Suddenly, I heard the door opened! We quickly dressed up and my friend has returned............. The night was spoilt and we also stopped contacting after that session..

1 comment:

  1. u shuld have told ur frend there to stay put downstairs till u call him up xD LOL. (mint)

    ReplyDelete