Monday, December 20, 2010

A Tryst With A Malay Girl

This happened close to about a decade ago. I was working somewhere very near Suntec back then. Very often I went for smoking breaks and after sometime, managed to notice this young Malay girl who also often came down for smoking breaks. Most of the time, she is either chatting on her mobile or with another Malay guy whom I believe is her colleague whenever I see her coming down for a fag. Let's call her R.

I will rate her looks: 8/10. She looks Eurasian. Her skin was on the fairer side and she was slim, not too skinny, just right in proportion to everything. Her breast weren't big. But it was after hearing her speaking in Malay that I affirmed that she was a Malay. Saw her for only a short period after which I believe she has either gave up smoking or resigned. I realised that I don't see her anymore. Anyway the story goes this way.

I used to go drinking after work on most Thursdays/Fridays with some kakis habitually at Boat Quay and if any brothers can remember, Boat Quay was at its peak during then much more happening then now definitely and can be considered a regular at a particular pub where it had a small dance floor. I knew many of the regulars and staffs there as well.

Particularly on one night when I was there with 2 other friends, we were having a chilling out session when I excused myself to go to the Gents and upon exiting the loo, I noticed a girl was taking up my seat. Our table was just beside the dance floor and had an extremely overall good view of the dancefloor. I walked back to our round table and upon closer look, oh my gosh. It was that same girl whom I have noticed while smoking. I stood beside my friend and she did not take a look at me as she was facing the dance floor with her back facing us. Guess what, she sat there for another half an hour or so before I buay tahan, legs started aching, approached her

Me: Hello, so sorry but you are taking up my seat.
R: Oops so sorry.

And with that, she just jumped up and walked into the dance floor and turned her head once to see me again before she disappeared. I regretted then that I have not asked her for her number...... But then, she re-appeared again later on.........................
This time, she came in with a group of Malay girls, about 4 of them but she still stood out amongst them. She saw me and walked towards me guiding her friends to our table. But she did not approached me to talk. Instead, she danced right in front of our table with her friends. So near to me.
This went on for about ½ hour before I decided to pick up a conversation with her after seeing her sexy dancing seductively seducing my soul away.........
Pls note that we were almost shouting away as the music was damn loud.
Me: Hello
R: Hi. (with a smile)
Me: You used to work near Millenia there right?
R: Ya! How you know?
Me: Aiya I saw you before always during smoking.
R: Oh I never see you before.

She then continued dancing and I continued drinking with my friend.

I felt a pat on my should much later that night and when I turned around, it was R. She told me she was going back already and just to say bye. I asked her for her number so that we could keep in touch and she gave it to me without any hesitation. I told her i will texted her the next day. There was nothing happening about that night after she left.

I texted her the next day as promised and we continued remained in touch until she agreed to meet up with me that weekend at Toa Payoh. And so I was looking very much forward that weekend.

And when weekend arrived for that evening to meet her, I met up with her at Toa Payoh and went for dinner with her after which we decided to go for a walk at Toa Payoh Garden. Guess what! We ended up frenching there and I even managed to finger her in the garden. Shall not go into too detailed. Anyway we did not ask or mention anything about going steady and we maintained our relationship as a question mark. We did not have sex but after that meet-up with her, we still did meet up for about 3-4 times and each time, we ended up at my place lusting for one another. But mainly foreplay and oral sex without the actual thing and she will always give me a HJ til I cum either in her mouth or her body. Well I was contented to be able to achieve until that step with her as I have always lusted for her..... Well things ended after that and we did not keep in touch.....

2 comments:

  1. now, don't u think u shuld be noticing someone (a girl preferably) a lot more since who noes u might get the chance to meet that person again~ (mint)

    ReplyDelete