Monday, December 20, 2010

Can't get her out of my head

I have another Malaysian colleague back then. Let’s call her S. Young, sweet and innocent-looking girl. Know her at work and we were close like a couple. I shall skip on all the unnecessary details. So feeling bored 1 of my off days, I smsed her and asked if she wants to come to Singapore for a drink. To my surprise, she agreed as I have already asked her a couple of times but got rejected back then. So I arranged the timing to meet her at the customs taxi-stand where I will pick her up. When she arrived, oh boy, she was wearing this short mini denim skirt donned with a sexy spaghetti-striped top and not to miss out on the high-heeled slip-ons. Gosh, I nearly melted when I saw her. How I wish I could bonk her on the spot. Those thoughts were brushed aside as I wondered whether would I get lucky that night. She walked over to me as she spotted me and gave me this ice-melting smile.
S: So where will you be bringing me to have fun?
Me: Oh where do you wanna go?
S: Anywhere also can lah
Me: How about someplace quiet where we can have a drink, just 2 of us?
S: Ok, can also.
And so, I proposed going to East Coast Park……………..

So from there, we took a cab to East Coast Park and stopped at the Mac Donald area. Asked if she wanted to drink at one of the bars there but she said she wanted to sit nearer to the seaside. So I went into the 7-11 and bought a few bottles of chilled alcoholic drinks and we moved to one of the nearby stone bench and table where we sat down and started on our drinks. She sat with her legs crossed for fear of chao geng as those who have been to East Coast will know that the stone chairs at the BBQ pits are quite high or maybe she is not that tall and her legs couldn’t touch the ground.
Anyway we down about 3 bottles of alcoholic beverages each and ran out of it. I told her to wait for me while I went to get some more. This time round, I bought another 6 bottles and was pretty sure I would not be able to finish them. I was getting a little kick from the alcohol. Feeling a little intoxicated, I walked back to the same spot. She was walking by the seaside. It was rather dim under the moonlight and I could only see a silhouette in the distance. I did not go over and just sat down at the table while watching her. Evil thoughts came into my mind again. While fantasizing,
S: Whey!
Me: Huh?
She was back at the table.
S: What you thinking about?
Me: Oh no la, nothing la.
S: Sure or not? You look engrossed. Must be something notti.
Me: Huh ar?
S: *Giggles* joking lah…..
We continued chatting and drinking and then I asked her.
Me: Hey tonight you dun need go back ar?
S: Huh how to go back? No transport to go home leh.
Me: Erm…. Then you want come my home or not? If not we stay here whole night ar?
S paused for a while. Before she can reply me.
Me: Ok lah dun wan go my home then nvm. We go rent a hotel room and let you sleep lor? Ok ma?
S: Then you leh?
Me: I pay for the hotel fees then I go home lor.
S: Huh then I alone ar? Dun wan lah…..
Me: Then I stay with you lor. We continue drinking also can.
S: Ok!

It was already around 1am and the sky looks pinkish ready to pour anytime. So I suggested making a move to the hotel and continue drinking there. We bought 2 more bottles of alcoholic beverages as there was only 1 bottle left and we boarded a cab. Headed for a hotel somewhere nearby which I was pretty familiar with.
I asked her to wait outside while I paid for the room. After getting the key, I opened the door and ushered her in and she walked into the hotel reception. The guy took a peep at her and I could see his envious expression. He must have thought she was a hooker. Went up to our room and there was a balcony attached to it which I specially requested for. She took off her sleek slip-on heels and just collapsed onto the bed as if she was drunk. My nose nearly bled as I could see the little bit of chao geng up between her 2 slender legs.
Me: Whey, drunk ar?
S: Noooooooo lah, feels so comfortable…..
Me: Oh wanna continue drinking or not?
S: ok!
We proceeded to the balcony and there was a metal table with 2 metal chairs. I placed the drinks on the table and I lit up a cigarette while she just stumbled onto one of the chair. I opened the remaining 3 bottle of alcoholic drinks and asked,
Me: Are you ok or not? Drunk liao ar?
S: No lah. Feeling a bit tipsy nia.
Me: Oh if cannot then dun drink liao lah. I finish the remaining drinks.
S: I still can drink, dun worry.
We chatted as we drank and as the weather was humid, we decided to move into the room.
I suggested taking a shower as it was a humid night even though the weather looked as if it will rain anytime. She just smiled and says she will take hers after mine. I smiled and went into the bathroom now.
When I came out of the bathroom, feeling more sober…. Guess what did I saw!!!???

 She was lying on the bed watching television with her legs crossed, in a seductive pose. Wa see liao really buay tahan. Till this day whenever I recall, I still get a hard-on. How I missed bonking her as well. Shall continue……
I went onto the bed and tapped her thighs lightly and ushered her to go for her shower. Woot! The skin on her thighs was smooth even though she wasn’t very fair. I lit on another cigarette and waited for her return.
She came out from the bathroom in about 5 minutes later still donned in her clothes. I could see that she even had her hair washed as they were wet. She came over to me and lay beside me. I considered myself drunk then and was feeling sleepy. But man’s instinct worked on me, and without asking her, taking the risk, I just tried to French-kiss her. No rejection and with that, I advanced towards her and continued kissing her as if there was no tomorrow. Could feel her bosoms pressed lightly against my chest and I was on top of her. Gradually, I started roaming my hands all over all and she also did not show any objections. I cannot remember the details so clearly anymore but I remembered eventually, off came her clothes and before I knew it, I was bonking her hell of a time.

Ok to finish it off as I think my story is not so steamy and interesting (no response), I was knocked out by the alcoholic effect by then but I felt she have not had enough as seconds later, she gave me a blowjob while I was still in a semi-conscious state after which she just laid beside me and we both fell asleep. Hours later, we woke up and I just sent her back.

2 comments:

  1. pretty much a fast summary at the end there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Cause I could not remember much about the ending part cause of the intoxication

    ReplyDelete