Monday, December 20, 2010

A tryst with a Malaysian fellow colleague

Decided to start on a new thread now. This time round, it's also on my fellow colleague. If you have been following my previous post, you'd have known I am working in a manufacturing company somewhere in Singapore. For those who have worked in the manufacturing sector before, you will be aware that most manufacturing companies hire mainly PRC and malaysian operators as not many Singaporeans are willing to be operators.

I graduated from a local polytechnic and while doing my attachment with a company, I was open to working life and got to know many Malaysian and PRC syts and also not forgetting there are also many aunties in this field.

I was very attracted to one particular malaysian syt and we called her Xiao Fei Xia but alas, she was attached and being very green then, I kept my distance from her as her boyfriend was also working in the same company.

There was also another girl whom we called Da Fei Xia. Let's call her D in short. She was slightly older then XFX and precisely that's why there was this naming of XFX and DFX. D was an extremely quiet girl, standing at about 1.69-1.7m with a ponytail, fair-skinned not plump not slim, just right for her body size. Everything was proportional about her and her boobs were also of a good size. One thing about her, she does not look like a Malaysian, more like a PRC which makes her even more appealing.

Often, I would catch D trying to catch a glimpse of me now and then but I'd pretend I did not see. I knew I was gaining the upper hands. As I just came out to work then, I was shy then and most of the time I did not dare approach the younger girls to chat with them. Instead, most of the time, I often find myself chatting with those aunties and I could tell you, they loved chatting with me as I was chatty and I am definitely an aunty's boy. They were helpful towards me and showed me the ropes on the manufacturing line. For that, I am greatly gracious towards these aunties. There was this one particular aunty whom I was assigned to learn from. Let's call her X. She is about mid 30s but me being in my early twenties, of course I considered her an aunty. She often chatted with me and guided me. At times, she would also chat with me about the syts in the line, asked me whether do I have any liking for any girls there but I will just blush and smiled at her.

X asked me why not go after D? Then I started asking her about D more often. I believe she did go tell D about me as she will always blush when she walk past me. A shy young cutie then. Slowly, I began chatting up with her and then I managed to get her contact number from D herself.

I picked up my courage one day to ask her out on our off day. Went met her at Jurong near her rented place and went for a movie with her. During the show, we were chatting in general and I did not want to appear rushy. Got to know she is single and she only had 1 ex bf last time, very long ago in Malaysia. So I pretended to joke with her asking did she and her ex bf do anything intimate. Surprisingly, she said yes and admitted she have had sex before. Then I stopped going further into any more awkward questions. In the midst of the movie, she told me she was feeling cold and asked if she can hold my hands. I was taken a little aback as she has always appeared shy and of course I did not reject. I grabbed her hands with both my hands and started rubbing her hands, hoping to warm up her hand a little. We stopped chatting now and concentrated on the movie. At the end of the movie when the lights were turned on, we still sat there holding on to each others' hands not willing to let go. But alas, I knew we had to go else get chased out later on. So I let go of her hands and told her "let's go". She seemed a little unwilling to go but what to do. Once we were out of the cinema, we started chatting again as usual, but this time a little awkward. I brushed the thoughts aside and pretended nothing has happen and sent her back. At her void deck and as I was about to go home, she seemed a little reluctant for me to go, so she asked whether do I want to go up to her place for a short while and I agreed steadily of course! While in the lift, I asked who will be at home and she told me, her place is rented with a few other malaysian girls but told me they should not be home then.

As she opened the door................... Guess what I saw! Holy Jesus!

As she opened the door................... I saw 2 girls sitting on the floor on cushions, 1 of them in a V-necked shirt with short FBT whilst the other one in an oversized T-shirt watching TV. Upon a closer look, Nabei, I can see her panties. She not wearing any shorts or FBT!!! At that instance, though I did not get an instant hardon, I can feel I was quite aroused by that. The girl in panties gave me a shriek and a fucking shocked-face, jumped up and ran into one of the rooms while the other laughed out loud. I was rather embarrassed by the sight and stood still at the doorstep. D laughed and held my hands and ushered me in. I stood at one corner as there were no sofas in her home.

The other girl came out shortly in a pair of shorts and I could see she is very badly embarrased by that incident. D then introduced me to her 2 friends, G the one who laughed out loud and H the one who was wearing panties earlier on. G is a little fleshy but with foxy eyes and nice features. I do not consider her plump but appealing, skinned slightly tanned and also nice cleavage clearly shown and H is a short girl about 157m-160m who had this underage look. H is pretty,fair-skinned and have this innocent face like Xu Ruo Xuan.
-_-"*Shrugged*

I was feeling a little uncomfortable in her little home with the 2 other girls but they became rather friendly soon after. G gave me a pillow to sit on the floor and D went to get me an ice-canned drink. I believe H did not feel comfortable talking to me hence I also kept quiet. The house was rather in a mess and I could see that they hardly tidy up the place. D then asked if I wanted to go into her room for a chat and which I did. Her room was totally contrary to the untidy living room. Her room was neat and comfortable, inviting and a little sleazy with the dim orange light. She told me I could sit on her bed and I did but she did not close the door. (guys dun anyhow think think hor)

She told me her landlord seldom come and there are 4 of them living there. 1 of them was out and from D, she told me she is sharing the room with C, the girl who was out while G and H were sharing the other room. The masterbed room was locked most of the time. I asked D whether the other 3 girls are working as operators as well and she told me C and G were but H is still a poly student. D then asked me " why leh? U interested in them ah?" and she started giggling. I replied "no la, siao!" From there, I knew C and G were working the same shift(3-2 12 hours rotating shift) in another company while D was working normal hours, together with me. She said sometimes she may only see them once a week if they were working the night shift. And for H, she seldom stay at home and heard she loves to drink and chiong.

While chatting, H and G came into D's room and asked if they could join in our chat. Of course, I did not stop them. So they laid on D's bed. Wa Buay tahan leh, see their slim seductive legs. KNN feel like bonking all 3 of them at the same time. But fantasizing is 1 thing. Reality is yet another. My mind started to stray and fantasize about bonking H. Just cannot forget the scene in her wearing her panties and jumping up. I also believed she did not wear bra earlier on though I never noticed her nipples then. But now clearly. I could see her wearing a black bra. While they chatted, I just kept quiet as I did not know what to say. But through the conversation, I could tell actually H is a very playful girl while G is more of the matured kind. H asked if I have gf and I told her "no, single and available." Could see a little disappointment on D's face. So I said "actually I got like a girl la, but duno she likes me or not" They started to speculate that I like D lor and started teasing both of us.

Not long after, I felt it was time to go home and as it was getting late, I told D i have to go. She sent me to the lift lobby and before I entered the lift, she asked if I will ask her out again. I told her "yes, definitely". She also said I can come her home when I am free to find her again. I was happy and I left.

The next few days at work was great and I felt motivated to go to work to see D though H was always in my mind as well. Not long, weekend again and I asked D if she wanted to go out with me. She said she was feeling lazy and would like to stay at home. I was disappointed but then she invited me to her place to keep her company. I was overjoyed...........

So on Saturday morning, I prepared myself and went over. Shall not elaborate on the details of my journey. When I reached her place, I hesitated to knock on her door, thus I called her on her mobile and told her I am outside her doorstep. She opened the door and peeped out and smiled at me. I went in and she asked if I have had my breakfast and I shook my head. She smiled and told me she was preparing breakfast and had my share as well. I smiled and felt so touched. After breakfast, she told me to go grab a vcd to watch in her room while she washed up the dishes. Hence I went into her room and turned on the TV and picked up randomly a VCD from a heap of pirated VCDs on the table and loaded it into the player. She joined me shortly after and sat beside me.

I wasn’t that shy this time and I just held her hands. Shortly after, I placed my hands behind her back as we had pillows behind our back. She did not show any displeasure and I started to stroke and use my finger to go around in circular motion on her back inside her shirt. She seemed to enjoy it. I began working on her legs, tickling it upwards and downwards and slowly nearing her pussy but not touching it. She moaned softly and seeing no rejection, I went up to her breast and pulled her bra down without taking it off. I circled her breast not touching her nipples and all this while, I am looking at her face with her eyes closed. I unbuckled her bra straps and removed it while her clothes was still on and touched her breast from her thin shirt and she jerked her body slightly and moaned. She told me “very itchy” and I was very aroused by that sight.

At that angle, I could see her bright red toe nails and was very turned on by it. Felt like licking her toes but did not. By then I could tell she cannot take it any further when she started touching my brudder as well. She stroked it from outside my pants and started to tickle my brudder’s head also in circular motion. Wa Buay Tahan. Felt like bonking her immediately but I was greedy. I wanted more. I went down and started licking her legs up to her thighs. She automatically spread her legs open a little allowing more space for me. Without taking off her pants, I licked the edge of her panties and she moaned slightly louder now. I could feel that her panties was slightly damp now. I asked her whether she wants me inside her but she did not reply and continued to jerk her body now and then. I knew she is ready now but I wanted her to service me in return. I stopped and licked her ear and she twisted her head to the other side and told me she cannot take that. I knew that really turned her on and continued attacking her ears, left one and then the right one. Shortly, she tried putting her hands into my jeans but it was a little too tight and so she and so before I knew it, she was tugging at my belt, wanting to take it off. Could feel her urgency then. Haha damn bad right me?

She then pulled my pants off together with my underwear with a little help on my own and I automatically took off my own shirt and there I was in my birthday suit. She was still fully dressed except without her bra. She started stroking my brudder now and it was already hard long ago. She just kept stroking and then I started taking off her shirt and pants as well. We were then totally naked and boy, her skin was snow-white. I still did not want to penetrate into her yet. Then I went down for her pussy and started licking it. Dun want to deny but there was a certain odour but bearable and I love it. I tongue-fucked her, licked and sucked her G-spot. Soon she was so wet and moaning slightly louder. She tried to usher me towards her by holding my brudder and pulling towards her pussy. Nabei, she thinks she tugging at a rope or what. That did not really hurt but I wanted more. So I went into a 69 position and continued licking her. Can hear her moan and tremble and I guided my brooder into her mouth and initially she rejected it by closing her mouth but shortly she licked and started sucking my brudder vigorously.

I felt so high and by then I cannot tahan liao and I flipped over and told her to get into doggy-style and I pumped hard into her. She moaned louder now and I held on to one of her hand and continued pumping for about 5 minutes. As it was my first time with her and with so much foreplay, I came naturally within bout 5 minutes later and I shot my load all onto her butt and I laid there sextified and tired. She just laid on my stomach hugging me.

Then she popped a question which most guys hate most at that moment. “What if I get pregnant?” So I answered her “ Wun be so sway one la. Somemore I pull out in time leh.” Then she asked me “What am I to you then?” I kept very quiet and did not know how to answer her. We did not have any agreement right from the beginning and I did not ask her to be my girlfriend. And so I also wondered “What were we?”

I went to have a shower and when I came out, she was all dressed up and she looked a bit unhappy and I supposed it was the question that was left unanswered by me. I paused but she just walked past me quickly into the toilet and left me standing there. I did not know what to do but I wasn’t mentally prepared to have her as my girlfriend then. I waited til she came out and then I looked at her and told her. Let us take more time to know each other better. She kept quiet and looked at me and then said “It’s ok. Just forget it.” This sentence cut deep into my heart cause I knew I have hurt her deeply as well. I did not know what to do or what to say. Then I suggested that I go back home. She did not say anything and opened the door for me. And with that, I left………………….

The next following few days at work was rather a torture. She avoided chatting with me and also avoided eye contact with me whenever we crossed each other's path. I felt terrible and in me, I missed her. I tried to create chances to be alone with her but each time before I could chat her up, someone will just come by and I just kept quiet.

However one fine day at the pantry, I found her alone there and I approached her and apologized to her. She just smiled and said it was ok. She told me to forget what has happen and asked me to get on with life. I was stunned as I did not want it to end there just like that. But she was unwilling to go out with me anymore and I guess I deserved it. Now I felt that I did like her but it was all too late. I screwed up my own chance. Not before long, my attachment ended and I went back to poly for my FYP and we did not keep in touch anymore...........

2 comments:

  1. haiz. Dude, u totally blew your chance to be with a girl that really wants to go steady with u unlike your previous 'girlfriends'. Opportunity is missed when u delay~ (jerk.for not mentioning u had no intention of being her bf in the First place) Do not raise a girl's heart just to smash it btw.

    ReplyDelete