Monday, December 20, 2010

A Tryst with a Hong Kong Student

Alright, this happened close to 15 years ago. Remembered those times when we played with tele-text and getting to know girls from there. It so happened I managed to get to know a girl during then, who has came from Hong Kong to Singapore with her brother and is studying over in Singapore. Her parents flew over to Singapore at times but were mainly in Hong Kong, I believe they were having a business over there. Her grandmother was also in Singapore with them to look after them.

We remained contact via phone but have never met before. However one night when I was over at my friend’s place, she paged me (during those days, no handphone yet.) and I called back to her number(I remembered it was her home number).

Me: “Hello? K? You looking for me?”
K: “Yala of coz I looking for you. If not who?” (A bit the guai lan kind)
Me: “Oh what’s up?”
K: “Where you? Very bored leh…..”
Me: “Oh I am out with my guy friend lor. Then he coming to ton at my place tonight.”
K: “Can I come along?”
Me: “Huh, 2 guys leh….. you want to ton with us? You sure or not?”
I looked at my buddy who was beside me all this while.” He nodded his head.

K:“Why cannot? Guy can ton, girl cannot ton ar?” She answered cockily.
Me: “Eh… can can… anything lor. Up to you.”
K: "Then where I meet you all?”
Me: "Where you stay?"
K: "400+ there lor."
Me: “Wait ar”
I then asked my friend, J where to meet her.
J: “ Anything lah since we near her place now, we go over and meet her lor”
Me: “Ok”
With that, I told her to come down in 15 minutes time after she told me which block she staying at.

And btw, I know she is staying at the same town as me for those who might question me.
As I have said, first time meeting her. I did not even have the slightest idea how she looks like. J kept asking me if she is pretty while on the way to her place. I just told him I am not sure.

When we finally reached her void deck, there was this very ah-lian-looking girl standing there already. She was not very “chio”, but not fat. Cute and sexy, considered pleasant-looking and her skin was fair. She was wearing a white T-shirt and a very tight, short denim skirt.

When we closed on her, it seemed that she knew it was us and she also walked towards us. I did the introduction and soon, ice broken and we chatted like long-lost friends. I presume that’s one good thing about ah-lians and ah bengs. They blend in easily for those not so dao la which is.(those brothers who have gone through ahbenghood will understand what I mean).

And so, off we went to my place as she swung her hips as she walked. See already buay ta han.

When we reached my place, my parents were already asleep. We did not have much to do and so, my friend played on my Sega set(forget 8-bit or 16-bit already) in my room. But anyway, I sat there with K on the floor taking turns to challenge him. Occasionally trying to take a peep into her skirt but unable to as she had her legs crossed. My room was also dimly lit and I couldn’t see much at all.

It was not long before we felt tired. Not sure of the time either. So we decided to sleep.
I had a queen-sized mattress on the floor as my bed and another single bed. So I told K to go sleep on that single bed while J and me share 1. But J came up with a cheeky idea and told me to take my bed alone while he shared the single bed with K. I was fine with it and K also did not protest. I din care much. It was not long before I felt asleep as I was very tired. But I was woken up a while later. I heard whispers…………..

K: “Dun like that la”
J: “Dun worry, no one will see la.”
K: “Dun wan la.”
J: “It’s ok de la”

Etc……………………………………

This went on for quite a while. I knew what J was up to. Dun care. Just sleep. Before I knew it again, those whispers died down and I was fast asleep. The exciting part is coming up…………………………..

I woke up early in the morning and I found my parents already out. So I am only left with J and K. Quite sure they will not be back so soon. J woke up shortly and joined me in my living room for a smoke.
Me: “So what trick have you been up to last night huh?” teasingly.
J: “No la. Makan buay tio.”
Me: “Huh, how come? So louya meh you”
J: “She keep pushing me away lor. At most touch her neh neh a bit nia.”
Me: “Aiya better then nothing lah. But you sure you never makan her meh.”
J: “Really lah, Sianzzz I go home liao lah..”
Me: “Huh? Mai sabo leh….. then you leave her here with me…”
J: “Then you tan tio lor”
Me: “Mai lah…. Also mai sai kan one…..”
J: “Bye-bye…..”

And with that, J went back to my room, took his wallet and left my home. Now, I was alone with her. I went back to my room and she was still sleeping. Now I can see her up-skirt, white panties as she lay sleeping with her both legs slightly apart. Got a little hard-on. But I did not think too much. Just lay on my bed again trying to sleep. I felt asleep a while later.

Little did I know, all of a sudden, I felt someone beside me. I opened my eyes, K was sitting beside me on my bed. I was taken by surprise.

Me: “Oh wake up liao ar?”
K: “Ya where is J?”
Me: “He got something on so he went back liao.”
K: “Oh, can I lie beside you?”
Me: “What for? Give you a bed sleep by yourself, you want come squeeze with me gum arh??”
K: “Yalor cannot meh?”

Before I can reply her, she just forced her way and lie beside me. I did not resist her advances. Which guy will? Anyway I continued to close my eyes and sleep but I could not. She kept chatting with me as I was trying to find my way to slumberland. So I just had to entertain her by replying all her questions or listening to her. Then I asked her

Me: “Yesterday night what happen ah?
K: “Huh, nothing ar….what you mean what happen”
Me: “Oh no la. I hear so many funny sounds. Cannot really sleep la. Duno what the both of you up to”
K: “ NO la! J lor keep disturbing me. Tickle me all over dun wan let me sleep…..”
Me: “Oh…..” And I gave her a cheeky grin.

The next thing that was going to happen did really gave me a shock. And I was in for a surprise................
 
She placed her leg over my leg and cuddled just like hugging me like a bolster.

Me: "Mai ka jiao me lah."
K: "You dun like meh?"
Me: "Wait you make me buay tahan how?"
K: "You so weak meh... Like that only buay tahan."

With that, I could feel I was getting a hard-on slowly but did nothing. I did not want to try like J and then get rejected. If not very malu......

Then she whispered.
K: "You want or not?"
Me: "Huh? want simi?"
K: "Dun kay kay lah....."
Me: "Simi kay kay? Give you tao gey you want?"

Then do not know is it she kay kay or what but she brushed her hands over my brudder . It immediately made my brudder stood even harder this time.

Me: "Wa lan eh... wait i rape you then you know."
K: *Giggles*

She tightened her grips on my shoulder this time. I damn buay tahan liao.
I pushed her over, this time exposing her long slender legs and started squeezing her breasts painfully. She did not have large breasts. Hers were just slightly above average, medium rare. She closed her eyes a little, moaned a little at intervals.
Now she laid on the bed, her arms and legs spread, her eyes still partially closed.

Slowly, drawn by the enticing force that only lovers understood, we kissed, lightly at first, and then as our lips became well acquainted, our tongues joined in the dance as well. Not before long, our tongues started the wrestling match. My hands also inched under her T-shirt, expecting her to change her mind any moment but she did not. Her body was defenceless. By then my maleness was throbbing desperately and I went on to touch her lovehole still with her panties on. She was wet, almost dripping wet. She held on to my arms forcefully and tried to pull me closer, her body arching lightly as if she wanted me in her anytime now................
She held on to my arms forcefully and tried to pull me closer, her body arching lightly as if she wanted me in her anytime now. I wanted her to long for me, and to beg me for it. This I admit has been a bad habit of mine. I always wanted girls to beg me for it after turning them on. I just love to see those CFM face they gave me. A kind of satisfaction. Am I perverted? Ha!

As we continued kissing, my kisses wandered to her cheek and dug my head into her neck, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her sweet perfume as I slid my right hand up and squeezed on her left breast. K turned her head to the side and I could see her eyes still semi-closed enjoying my necking. She had difficulty in controlling herself and I bet she must be marveling at how I could endure it. I bit gently through her T-shirt. She groaned and I slid my hand under her skirt. She groaned louder just the way I wanted. Then I went over to nibble her ear lobes. She was breathing heavily this time.

I parted her legs and started rubbing her with her panties still on after which, I unbuckled her bra straps and came off, her protection cups. Still donned in her tight-fitting T-shirt, I circled her nipples using my finger tips and this caused her to let out soft moans. Her loins were now stirring with fiery passion and I think she was wishing I would take her. But each time she slid her leg under me, I moved my body away, still enjoying every moment of teasing…..

Gradually as I could feel she was not able to withstand it anymore, she in return started stroking on my brudder and wanted to pull down my boxers. She gave me this CFM look and started to suck on my brudder. In no time, I also cannot control already. And as such, I just adjusted her denim skirt up and pulled her panties downwards and off her legs. With her shirt still on, I just went on top of her. She parted her legs slightly and cried out when I entered her, and then she relaxed again. I rode on her, my passion building as she responded to my stroking at first, soft moans and later louder. She gasped, gripped me tightly and threw her head from side to side, with her hair swaying a little. I pulled up her shirt and massaged one breast at a time. Could see those purple and greenish veins on her fair cups and this definitely turned me on further. I on for a while in missionary position and it wasn’t long before I ejaculated my hot desires just outside her love-hole as she screamed in ecstasy.

I had regrets now that I cummed too fast during then and should have tried out other positions. But then well, that was such a long time ago when I was still young, inexperienced. After our first session, she left and went home. Sad to say so, we did not keep in touch anymore after that………………….

2 comments:

  1. young and experienced...but was still vry desired by some ladies. nah you're not that perverted to have girls asking for u more (there was a qn mark, i just answered it =p) btw, great memo despite it already 15 yrs ago~ (mint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. In actual fact, I am trying hard to recall most of the past sexperiences and have them penned down before I grow senile one day.

    ReplyDelete