Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WeChat Sexcounter 1

Hi guys,
I'm back with a story to share. I am sure most of you guys have heard about wechat and how popular it is being used by both men and women in looking for ONS or even an underground relationships, especially for those who are already married. Likewise, I have had my fair share of encounters but let me share with you on 1 particular lady who has left a strong impression in me. Do note the wechat encounters that I am going to share are not in sequence.

As usual, I was out hanging with friends at a chill out pub where we usually hang at. Went out to the smoking area for a smoke occasionally and had already left a few messages to the girls located under the function "People Nearby" but no reply as yet.

Already our 4th tower and few of us were already getting slightly tipsy. I checked my phone and found a reply. Judging from her profile pic, she is in her early twenties and also got an ah lian look. We started chatting and she asked where was I and I told her. I asked her to come join me but she declined. Nevertheless, we continued chatting casually but I forgot entirely what were our conversation about the next day when I woke up.

She messaged me in the morning when I was still in bed suffering from a mild hangover. I picked up my phone and was wondering who the hell is she. Tried hard to recall but everything seems vague. So just chatted casually with her and asked "how come she is in my friend list" and she told me I must be very drunk last night as I cannot even recall. So she asked if I can remember asking her to go over to join me. Frankly speaking, I cannot really recall but I told her eh I think so then she asked if I am married and I told her yes. She also revealed to me that she is attached...... and our conversation that morning unexpectedly took a change when she started asking me some sexual questions. I asked her whether was this in the topic that we chatted about last night and she said no. Then I asked why suddenly talk about this? I thought I have been cheeky with her last night during our conversation but she just said she is curious. So every question she asked me, I replied and in return she also gave me her answer for each answer I gave. So I joked with her saying that oh so your question is just an excuse to tell me what is your preference and to share with me. She said no la and giggled.

She proposed to meet up for a drink and I replied her "sure when?" She said anything and I quickly said "why not tonight?" She said sure so we agreed to meet up that very evening. We agreed on a location and I went to pick her up. After picking her up and while in the car, we could not decide on a place to go to. Decided to bring her to another place I own which was vacant at that time as I still have not been able to find any tenants for it. So we bought some beer and food up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment